Henry went to a birthday party today. He had a terrific time and behaved himself and didn't blurt out what the present was or anything. Inside his gift bag was a little whoopie cushion. Henry thought it was hilarious. All the way home in the car, for the next five hours after we got home, Henry simulated various flatulent sounds. This evening I had to sit on it before he'd let me trim his hair. Ah, the sacrifices we make to ensure our kids look half way decent.
2 comments:
I love that you found my blog! It has been so fun to find blasts from the past this way.
Your son and mine need to get together. They would be two peas in a pod. ;)
Okay so I love that I am not alone in my geeky obsession with Wheel of Time and it is good to know that Sanderson should do a good job with the final one. I just hope that they resolve all of the story lines satisfactorily.
that is so funny!!!!
Post a Comment