Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Ain't Stupid

The other day as I was herding Henry to the car, he told me something about how the old man called the sheep poop. I whirled around and snapped at an unsuspecting Ben, "You let him watch 'Billy Madison,' didn't you?"

"Oh, I didn't think you'd find out." Or something like that.

Come on, give me a break. Henry repeats everything he sees; how could I not find out?

At least Ben tricked him into believing it was sheep.

3 comments:

Analiese said...

ha ha ha.
Well just to let you know, all is fixed.
Get to commenting!

Kikibug said...

BUSTED!!! I think it is so funny when kids get parents busted. Judson has busted me a few times.

Anonymous said...

Uh. I totally skipped that scene entirely. So I don't know where he picked it up from. Maybe he remember it from when it came on TV or somesuch.

-Ben