MEMORIES...
Fun if you want to participate.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
3 comments:
I know I've mentioned this before, but it's my very favorite memory of you...when you dressed up like Yoda for Halloween on Temple Square it was so great!!!!
We had the missionaries over for dinner the other night and I was telling them about how we would slide on the tabernacle benches. That was hilarious!
oK. Didn't you draw the classic cartoon of TSQ regulars? If that wasn't you, I guess I'll need a new memory...
yes i did do a comic depiction of some regulars, although honestly i didn't know that it had circulated beyond a small circle of people. i.e., how many people saw that thing? and dang, i hope pres. snow never saw it.
Post a Comment