Opening the silverware drawer and finding right on top a spoon that hasn't yet been mangled by the garbage disposal.
Ok, for all those who might be interested, I got my first phone call from Henry's teacher last week. Apparently the little angel thought it'd be hilarious to cram his mouth full of paper. When the teacher told him to spit it out in the trash, he only spat out a pittance, and got busted because he had one of his patented evil grins on his face. So the teacher's aid gave me a call to let me know Henry needs to work on his listening skills. More like obedience skills... Anyway, I got a chance to talk to Henry on the phone and so he now knows that Mommy doesn't like getting phone calls from the teacher. Not that I was overly surprised to get a phone call, or that I wasn't expecting a phone call eventually. That's one thing I kind of foresaw, and to be honest, it was a relief to get it and I actually laughed (not within hearing of the teacher, of course) because I know Henry so well. He's such a good kid and a good learner, but it's so hard for him to reign himself in when he's not supposed to be silly. So Yesterday we spent just about all night playing Simon Says and Henry started getting pretty good by the end, even if I was sneaky and tricked him a few times.
4 comments:
you are funny.
Cant wait to hear what else henry gets up to at school!
That is priceless.
We recently spent hours playing Simon Says also! The only problem is my monkies never caught on! I am in so much trouble.
Good grief! Apparently he has never heard of getting paper poisoning. I have twelve nieces and nephews, and even the ones that can't walk still find ways to get into trouble like that.
sarah ~
it's VERY nice to be back on your blog spot and read all you have put. i just LOVE reading what you've written. VERY nice couple maggie and avdo make!!! thanks for sharing the photos! i have immensely enjoyed reading all about your days!!!!
Post a Comment