Anyway here's how it goes:
Tag: take pictures of the following right now. No staging!
1. Kitchen sink. Oh, boy. Good thing I "cleaned up" last night.
2. Toilet. Not too bad. I won't tell you what prevented me from taking a photo of the other one. (Thanks, Henry.)

3. Laundry Room. We don't have a laundry room, just a spot in the kitchen. I'm in the middle of a project right now (not laundry) so it's a little messy.
4. Fridge. There used to be more food in it but we ate it.

5. Family members. Henry's the only one here. Sans clothes, his usual state.
6. Closet. Eh, heh, er. I guess it's that time of the year again when Maggie needs to stop by and help me reorganize.

7. Favorite room. The uselessly small room at the top of the stairs we converted into the computer room.
8. Favorite shoes. My tennies. If I could get away with wearing these to church I would. Note the neat shoe basket- the only organization I've been able to maintain (mostly because I pick up everyone's shoes and throw them in there).
9. Self portrait. I had to take a lot of shots to get this one.

So, to be nice, I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but if you so feel inclined to participate, just feel glad your house is not as messy as mine.
5 comments:
sorry Sarah, I wasn't trying to lure you into my tag... I swear!
Henry looks cute. And bonus points for showing the freezer!
looking good! That's your new bathroom floor, right?
lol. My closet looked exactly like that a week ago. This weekend I got ambitious and now it could seriously be another bedroom, I had now idea it was so big. I got rid of 6 garbage bags of clothes and shoes and 2 huge boxes of sh..crap!
hahaha, that is the meanest tag I have ever seen. And by the way, your house is not even messy, you should see mine. Which is why I am not going to participate. hehe My closet would give yours a run for your money. Clothes are my weakness, I just can never get a handle on them, they rule my room and my closet.
Funny tag! I actually live in Chesterfield, Virginia and think I will be here forever! I have 2 cute girls and LOVE being home with them. I do visit SC every couple of months though. You guys look great! ~Nikki (Spurlin) Mallory
hey happy birthday for saturday!:) I'd participate in thetag but it wouldn't be a true picture of what my house normally looks like - since we're leaving on our trip in about 4 days and I've been doing some MAJOR cleaningn out and organising!! haa
Post a Comment