Wednesday, September 10, 2008

7's

I got tagged by that naked chick, so here goes:

7 THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

1. Stop being so lazy.
2. Not live in a filthy pig slob dump (that may have something to do with being me lazy, but it also involves two male residents of this household who shall remain nameless).
3. Get the house fixed up sufficiently so that I'm not always waiting for the next catastrophic failure of some important expensive thing.
4. Have more kids.
5. Go on vacation somewhere out of the state of North Carolina.
6. Finish college.
7. Adapt a more healthy lifestyle, i.e., exercise.

7 THINGS I CAN DO:

1. Read whilst ignoring the chaos around me.
2. Draw and paint.
3. Lay and grout tile.
4. Whittle with a pocket knife.
5. Patiently endure the seven millionth viewing of Polar Express or Thomas and Friends.
6. Hold a 30 foot ladder with my eyes shut so Ben can clean the gutters.
7. Make a decent pie.

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO:

1. Watch Ben climb a 30 foot latter.
2. Remember any of my math classes from high school.
3. Sit through a bad movie without verbally ripping it to shreds.
4. Eat raw onions or tomatoes.
5. Pack Henry in the car and go without having to run back inside for at least one forgotten item.
6. Design a cold fusion machine.
7. Pole vault.

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX:

1. Good sense of humor.
2. A clean shaven upper lip (I hope Ben reads this).
3. Assertiveness.
4. Willing to work hard even if he doesn't have to.
5. Patience.
6. Good with kids.
7. Polite.

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:

1. Crap.
2. Henry!
3. Ben!
4. Stop it right now.
5. Go to bed.
6. Stay in bed.
7. If you get out of bed one more time I swear I'm going to lose it!

7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS- I don't necessarily admire them but like something about them:

1. Jamie Lee Curtis- she's all old and all and she doesn't care.
2. Dolly Parton- she's all old and all and she gets tons of plastic surgery but doesn't care what people think.
3. Christopher Walken- he's funny.
4. That chick who played LaFawnduh in Napoleon Dynamite.
5. James Taylor- not that I especially like his music, but he's bald and hasn't tried to hide it.
6. Fran Drescher
7. Billy Barty

7 FAVORITE FOODS (I had to limit these to the things I absolutely couldn't turn down even if I'd just eaten and was completely full):

1. Blueberry Pie.
2. Homemade chicken pot pie.
3. My mom's enchiladas.
4. Fresh out the oven homemade bread.
5. A nice ripe peach.
6. Fettucini alfredo from Ragazzi's (but not the one in Cary because they're nasty).
7. Keilbasa.

7 PEOPLE WHO NEED TO DO THIS:

Kiki, Sally, Angela, Naomi, Alyn, um, do I even know seven people? Anyway, you know who you are!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you are hilarious. Do I say that every time I comment? I don't mean to be redundant, but you are funny. It makes me laugh so hard when you openly admit you are a lazy slob. I work SO HARD to disguise that fact about myself.

a said...

That Naked chick made me laugh so hard. I'm glad I tagged you, cause you are so FUNNY!!!!

Sals said...

ok so after I was laughing out loud and had to explain myself to my kids...I got to the end..DAMN IT! now I wish I hadn't read it! haa is it really bad that after about 10yrs I can still actually hear your voice saying all these things???!! oh and LaFawndah is one of my favs too! :)

a said...

hey can you send my your email address to neckedmail@gmail.com, im setting my blog to private and want to add you as a reader. thanks

Kikibug said...

I sound like Angela b/c I ALWAYS say how much I LOVE laughing at.. I mean with.. you. How are you so dang funny!

Analiese said...

Hey, can you send me your email cause i am starting a blog. analiese.sorensen@deacons.com.au
now you can have 5.5 friends!