Monday, January 28, 2008


While we were hauling the old dryer to the basement a large bird flew down and snatched up a mole. This was taken from the upstairs bathroom window. Ben made me screech like an idiot so that it'd look our way. Maybe he'll hang around and eat that copperhead the neighbors saw last summer.

4 comments:

NOBODY said...

So, I have to tell you. I just read your "About me" part of your profile. But first, you must know, i am very sick right now. I haven't been this sick since the Reagan Administration. Anyway, "lazy slob" made me laugh so hard, which resulted in a horrible coughing fit which resulted in me falling over dead beside my computer. You are dang funny. I would thank you for the good

NOBODY said...

oh my gosh, my comment got cut off.

I SAID I would thank you for the good laugh, but it was an entirely unpleasant experience, with all the coughing and falling and whatnot.

Sals said...

what???? what you MARIANNE DASHWOOD???? What the heck??? that's has to be the most hilarious thing I've heard in a long time!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a hawk! My favorite bird of ALL time other than falcons! Wish there was a hawk hanging around where I live. Very beautiful bird!!!!!

Thanks for having this blogspot Sarah!!!! It's really very, very nice and such a NICE way to share about your WONDERFUL family!!!!!

Love ~

Jeanne