Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tagged? What the crap?!

Alright, Sally. I'll comply. Here's the stupid list:

Jobs I've had:
  • Factory work: box maker, order picker, parts inspector, re-reeler (an amazingly boring job way too complicated to explain), pin inserter, insulated electrical wire spooler.
  • Office work: receptionist, data entry, insurance claims clerk
  • Peon minimum wage work: grocery store cashier, Pizza Hut pizza maker, dishwasher, state-employed gofer/busy-worker
  • House slave: dishwasher, laundress, janitor, handy-woman, grounds keeper, nanny
Movies I've watched over and over:
Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Napoleon Dynamite, UHF, Tommy Boy, Elf, plus a myriad of Disney Cartoons

Places I've lived:
San Marcos, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; Rupert, Idaho; Pocatello, Idaho
North Carolina: Greensboro, Kernersville, Walnut Cove, Colfax, Ramseur, Raleigh, Cary

Places I want to visit:
All seven continents (like that's ever going to happen), the US states I haven't been to: Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnasota, Wisconsin, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, Louisiana, Rhode Island, and Delaware. Well, maybe not Delaware.

Places I have visited:
Great Smokey Mountains, Grand Tetons, Rocky Mountains, Grand Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, Redwood Forest, Death Valley, Niagara Falls, that place in Canada right across from Niagara Falls, Painted Desert, Petrified Forest, The entire length of Interstate 40 from California to North Carolina, various Civil War battlefield sites (not all voluntarily, thanks to Mom and Dad's reenacting hobby), Tijuana, Mexico, Disney Land, Disney World, etc.

TV shows I watch:
The Simpsons, Futurama, Jeopardy, The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, King of the Hill (sometimes), Family Guy (sometimes), the news.

Websites I visit:
Among the many I won't bother listing: Fark, google, wikipedia, rottentomatoes, youtube, etc.

Hope you're happy. :)

1 comment:

NOBODY said...

Ummmmm, I think I may have married the male version of you. I never knew.

You are funny.
I care Sarah, I care.
(Angela, not really Nobody)