I've got about 3 years on Henry in that picture, but I guess that puts it to rest. Henry doesn't take after me all that much.Of course looking back at that picture I don't take after me all that much.
That. Is. Awesome.
Very cute.
Ha! Are those the same socks too!?!?!?!?
Ne-Ne ~Very nice comparison! Glad the t-shirt STILL could fit Henry!!! We were almost too late. LOL Thanks for posting that ~ interesting and fun!!! Ne-Ne love you all!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've got about 3 years on Henry in that picture, but I guess that puts it to rest. Henry doesn't take after me all that much.
Of course looking back at that picture I don't take after me all that much.
That. Is. Awesome.
Very cute.
Ha! Are those the same socks too!?!?!?!?
Ne-Ne ~
Very nice comparison! Glad the t-shirt STILL could fit Henry!!! We were almost too late. LOL Thanks for posting that ~ interesting and fun!!! Ne-Ne love you all!!!
Post a Comment