I drew a robot for Henry in the driveway, the robot from a story a friend and I wrote way back in high school:
Ben saw the robot and thought he'd make a better one, but it's not original and therefore, inferior:

Henry and his fabulous cat:
We're a regular family of artists, huh?
5 comments:
Looks like fun!
henry is a cute train conductor!
Hey, S. Johnson. I found your blog & since you've got a location tracker, I thought I'd resolve the mystery of who was stalking you in England.
I can hear your voice in my head as I read your words -- very fun. You still make me laugh.
Cheers & Merry Christmas,
Starr Turner -- aka S. Fehr
Hey, Starr, thanks for de-lurking (I love that word). It's kind of fun seeing all the different places people check out my blog from. I got one from Africa once. I have no idea who that is.
The chalk drawing of the robot -- that's the picture that comes up on Google for "away in a manger".
Post a Comment