Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stupid Birds

Another bird smacked into our back window again. No corpse or anything, but I was getting sick of having to scrape feathers off the glass. Henry and I made a few scary silhouettes to keep them off.



Clockwise from top left: hungry raptor, vampire bat, starving kitty, and Henry's contributions: butterfly and boomerang.

I like the cat one the best since it's in attack mode. But you know that butterfly's pretty cool, too. Birds'll think it's a tasty snack up until that terrifying moment when they get right up on it and realize it's rabid! Ahhhh! We'll have birds dying of heart attacks left and right.

3 comments:

Analiese said...

That is hilarious!
Any birds still flying at the window???

Robert and Natalie said...

I agree very funny. It is probably cause your windows are so dang clean How do you do that? Mine have four flavors of popsicle and tow flavors of gogurt on them and that is on a good day : )

Keep-N-Touch said...

That is a great idea! Are they working?