Okay, I need an outside opinion: do I have dog elbows? Ben says I do. I guess because my forearms are freakishly hairy, we're talking Esau goat fur hairy, and my elbows are are these naked bony protrusions poking out from the fur. It makes me laugh to think about it because somebody else once told me I had bizarre elbows, too.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Okay, I need an outside opinion: do I have dog elbows? Ben says I do. I guess because my forearms are freakishly hairy, we're talking Esau goat fur hairy, and my elbows are are these naked bony protrusions poking out from the fur. It makes me laugh to think about it because somebody else once told me I had bizarre elbows, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, I love that picture, but not really for any of the reasons cited. Even though, they did make me laugh. Henry looks downright angelic in that picture. I love the little red cheeks.
And dog elbows made me laugh out loud, I have NEVER heard that sort of description. But since you mentioned it...
OK, when I need an uplift I know to either go read your or Angela's blog. DANG you are funny! I LOVE all of the symbolism you found in your picture! You seem like the funnest mom!! Lucky boy! As far as the dog elbows.. WHAT?? That is so funny.
You are in a Spanish Ward.. how much Spanish do you speak? I would love to speak Spanish. We had a girl from Peru living with us for 6 months and I STILL didn't learn.
About the comment you left on my blog.. HAHAHA I can imagine your tiny little self carrying a baby, that could NOT have been comfortable, but the tail is a FABULOUS idea. hahaha
Ok i've had my laugh for the day! dog elbows??? that's hilarious...because I wouldn't begin to know what that means! ok so an update...we could be moving to Singapore in 2-3mths...or we could end up moving to Chicago by the end of the year...like can I please just stay in one place more than 2 yrs damn it!!!!! I'm tired!
I totally see what you mean about the dog elbows...lol, JUST KIDDING! You are funny!
Post a Comment